Corbel targets lower middle market companies who desire a minority partner to help them scale or professionalize their businesses ahead of an ultimate exit event.
- Offer flexible deal structures to allow for a tailored solution to fit needs such as recapitalizations, growth capital, acquisition financing and buyout of minority shareholders
- Representative operational support initiatives include, but are not limited to, strategic planning and direction, M&A strategy and execution, business development, personnel recruitment, operational analytics, systems scoping and implementation, financial controls design and implementation.
- EBITDA of $2-15 million
- Entrepreneur/family-operated businesses or financial/independent sponsor involvement
- Profitable, stable and growing businesses with strong industry positions
- Identifiable growth and value creation potential
- Typical investment structures include, but are not limited to: debt plus warrants, convertible debt, and convertible preferred equity
- Aerospace and defense
- Businesses services
- Consumer and retail
- Industrials and specialty manufacturing
- Software and technology
- Other sectors selectively