Corbel Capital Partners is a structured debt and equity fund that has over $230 million in assets under management. Corbel makes non-control investments in the form of creatively tailored structured debt or equity securities in profitable, lower middle-market businesses. Capital can be used to facilitate growth, buyout a minority partner, consummate a strategic acquisition and/or provide existing owners with limited near-term liquidity. Corbel also offers differentiated strategic and operational support traditionally not offered by non-control investors and allows owners of businesses to retain control equity positions and the potential for later exit events. Corbel is led by an experienced team of investment professionals with successful long-term track records and a history of working together. Its leadership team has collectively led and overseen almost 100 transactions, totaling over $7 billion, during their tenure and have worked together for over a decade with significant experience partnering with lower middle market companies. With the assistance of its operating advisors, Corbel seeks to add value to portfolio companies through operational improvement, strategic, M&A and capital structure direction, and relationships.
- Offer flexible deal structures to allow for a tailored solution to fit needs such as recapitalizations, growth capital, acquisition financing and buyout of minority shareholders
- Representative operational support initiatives include, but are not limited to, strategic planning and direction, M&A strategy and execution, business development, personnel recruitment, operational analytics, systems scoping and implementation, financial controls design and implementation.
- EBITDA of $2-15 million
- Entrepreneur/family-operated businesses or financial/independent sponsor involvement
- Profitable, stable and growing businesses with strong industry positions
- Identifiable growth and value creation potential
- Typical investment structures include, but are not limited to: debt plus warrants, convertible debt, and convertible preferred equity
- Aerospace and defense
- Businesses services
- Consumer and retail
- Industrials and specialty manufacturing
- Software and technology
- Other sectors selectively